Tagged by 1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them 3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer 4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal 5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged 6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" 7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people I'll tag 5 because I said so. 8. No tag-backs Really? What, ya gonna stop me? 9. You can't say that you don't do tags. 10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
10 things about me:
1. I am a film critic who LOVES talking movies. (Even arguing movies.)
2. My username was a nickname given to me by my fellow classmates in 5th grade.
3. I watch as many good films,as I do shitty ones. This helps me appreciate the good ones far better.
4. When I feel a certain way about a film, I will stick to my guns and fight for my opinion til the end!
5. My most important franchises are ALIENS, Evangelion, and Godzilla.
6. I can sometimes take things personally if I'm crabby.
7. I'm really hoping to turn my XenoGirl series into an Anime or movie in the future.
8. My physique is pretty much that of a Xenomorph. (very tall and thin as a needle)
9. You may not think so, but I'm an incredibly shy person.
10. My 5 favorite Animes are: Evangelion, Hellsing, Elfen Lied, Kill la Kill, and Black Bullet.Araghen's questions:1) Favorite Food?
Nothing like Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.
2) Earliest memory you have?
Would probably (and ironically) be the birth of my younger sister. 3) Favorite comic/movie moment?
Chief Brody shooting the air tank in the shark's mouth in Jaws.
"Smile you son of a bitch!"4) Scariest thing you saw? It could be movies or games.
The suspenseful moment in Alien, where Ripley catches a glance of the Alien just around the corner, and is slowly trying to back away. Just the strobing of the lights and the blaring in the music. That was the last true scare in movies for me.5) Am I getting annoying?
Does shit smell like shit? 6) Song that you can't get out of your head?
The version of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" used in the Dracula Untold Trailer.7) Hardest story/pic that you've ever done?
Gene Breakers 8) Favorite story/pic that you've ever done?
XenoGirl #4! 9) What would you rather do? Get chased by a herd of angry bulls or jumping into a ball pit with two anacondas?
I like snakes, and I know how to not aggravate them, so I'll go with the Anacondas. 10) Do you think these questions were annoying?
Do our characters Fly-Girl and XenoGirl hate eachother?Bonus Question just for Tristanthejawsfan to answer) If movie critics are so important, why was Transformers 4 the first movie of 2014 to reach $1 billion dollars?
Normally I would give you a 10 hour lecture on something like this, but I'll just go ahead and say, however much money a film makes doesn't freaking matter. Donnie Darko was a box office bomb. The amount a movie makes really just shows how many people paid money to see it IN THEATERS.
I'll be honest and say TF4 would probably be more awesome to watch on the big screen than something like the King's Speech which doesn't need a giant screen and surround sound to be enjoyed. But that doesn't mean it's a good movie in the slightest. Which BTW, Dark Knight made over twice as much as Burton's Batman at the Box Office. Tagged: